Zucchini Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
SERVES 2 | FINISH IN 40 minutes
Make this gluten-free and veggie-forward alternative to traditional spaghetti and meatballs. Swap out your usual spaghetti for zoodles and use Organicville® Marinara sauce for a delicious dish.
- Organic, Whole30-approved pre-packaged meatballs
- 3-4 medium zucchini
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms
- 1 c. Organicville® Marinara Sauce
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook the meatballs according to the package directions.
- Heat the Organicville® Marinara Sauce in a small saucepan on low heat until warmed.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms until soft.
- Spiralize the zucchini.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring and tossing with tongs, until slightly tender, around 2-3 minutes.
- When all components are ready, assemble your spaghetti and meatballs – divide the zucchini noodles into two bowls, add the meatballs and mushrooms and top with the Marinara sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.