Mustard-Glazed Roasted Veggies and Tofu Sheet Pan Meal
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 45 minutes
For a quick plant-based meal, seasonal veggies like bell peppers, carrots and brussels sprouts are tossed together with zucchini and tofu. Generously coated in Organicville® Stone Ground Mustard and Organicville® Balsamic Vinaigrette, this dish is ready for the table in just over 30 minutes! Whether served as a hearty side or a gluten-free, vegan meal, this easy sheet pan meal is sure to surprise.
- ½ Block Extra Firm Tofu, cut into ½-in. cubes
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced into 1-in. pieces
- 6 Tricolor Carrots, sliced into 1-in. pieces
- 8 Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 Zucchini, sliced into 1-in. pieces
- 2 tbsp. Organicville® Stone Ground Mustard
- ¼ c. Organicville® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- Transfer tofu cubes to a bowl. Top with 1 tbsp. Organicville® Stone Ground Mustard and 2 tbsp. Organicville® Balsamic Vinaigrette. Mix, and let marinade for 15 minutes.
- Toss veggies and tofu with mustard, vinaigrette, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Top with remaining 1 tbsp. Organicville® Stone Ground Mustard and 2 tbsp. Organicville® Balsamic Vinaigrette. Mix to combine. Transfer to the oven and roast at 400°F, stirring once, until veggies are tender and tofu is browned, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm as a colorful side dish or vegetarian main.