Balsamic Marinated Olives Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 50 minutes
Balsamic Marinated Olives make a delicious appetizer or snack! The strong bite of olives is paired with the smooth, crisp-tasting flavor of the Organicville® Balsamic with Olive Oil dressing. Feta cheese is a perfect pairing to balance out the intense olive flavor. Serve with a baguette or pita chips for easy dipping.
- 1 bulb garlic
- 2 c. mixed olives
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 orange peel
- ½ bottle Organicville® Balsamic with Olive Oil
- Feta cheese
- Baguette bread or pita chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Separate the garlic bulb into cloves and peel.
- Roast the garlic for 40 minutes or until fragrant and starting to brown.
- Lightly simmer the olives, rosemary, orange juice, orange peel, and Organicville® Balsamic with Olive Oil in a sauce pan for 10 minutes – do not boil.
- Remove the orange peel and spoon the mixture over feta cheese.
- Serve with a grilled baguette, or pita chips.