Arugula Fig Prosciutto Pizza Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 25 minutes
This flavorful and unique fall-inspired pizza is made with a base of Organicville® pizza sauce, mozzarella, fresh figs, prosciutto and finished with fresh arugula. It’s salty/sweet, cheesy and absolutely delicious!
- 1 Store-Bought Pizza Crust
- ⅓ c. Organicville® Pizza Sauce
- 1 ½ c. Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ c. Sliced Fresh Figs
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- 1 c. Arugula
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly onto crust. Top with cheese, figs and prosciutto.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned. Remove from oven and top with fresh arugula, a drizzle of olive oil and red pepper flakes.