Grilled Chicken Taco Salad Recipe
SERVES 2-4 | FINISH IN 25 minutes
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad is a perfect spring summer dish. It’s like a taco in a bowl, with a kick of heat from Organicville Non-Dairy Jalapeno Ranch. YUM!
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 4 c. Lettuce of Choice (romaine, mixed greens, etc)
- 1 15oz. Can Black Beans
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. Finely Diced Green Onion
- 1 Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- Tortilla strips for topping
- Organicville® Nondairy Jalapeño Ranch
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Whisk together the olive oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Brush liberally on the chicken, then grill for 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Assemble salad with lettuce, sliced chicken breast, black beans, tomatoes, green onion, jalapeño, avocado and tortilla strips. Top with a drizzle of Organicville ® Nondairy Jalapeño Ranch.