Soba Noodle Salad Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 40 minutes
This vegan soba noodle salad is packed with fresh vegetables and tossed in a flavorful miso ginger dressing! It’s a delicious, refreshing light lunch or dinner and perfect for customizing with your favorite protein.
- 6 oz. Soba Noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 c. Shelled Edamame, cooked
- 1 Large Carrot, sliced thinly (or shredded)
- 1 Small Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 c. Thinly Sliced Purple Cabbage
- 1/4 c. Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Organicville® Miso Ginger Dressing
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
- If edamame are frozen, follow package instructions for microwave or stovetop cooking.
- Prep the remaining vegetables.
- Drain the soba noodles and transfer to a mixing bowl. Toss with vegetables and miso ginger dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy warm or cold!