Carrot BLT Sandwich
SERVES 2 | FINISH IN 23 minutes
Tired of the same old BLT? Try this healthier version made with roasted carrot “bacon”. Thinly sliced carrots are brushed with Organicville® Original BBQ Sauce and roasted until crisp. Pile the sweet and smoky “bacon” on toasted bread with lettuce, tomato and Organicville® Ketchup Made with Agave for a fresh twist on the classic sandwich.
coffee cafe, family casual, sandwich, sports bar
sandwich, vegan, healthy, vegetarian
- 6 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Organicville® Original Bbq Sauce
- 4 Whole Grain Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp. Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Organicville® Ketchup Made with Agave
- 4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Tomato Slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush carrot slices with Organicville® Original Bbq Sauce on both sides. Arrange on a baking sheet and roast for 4 minutes per side, until crispy.
- Toast bread.
- In a small bowl, mix together vegan mayonnaise and Organicville® Ketchup Made with Agave.
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading special sauce on one side of all 4 pieces of bread. Layer the sandwich with lettuce, roasted carrot “bacon” and tomato slices, in that order.
- Serve this veggie-packed BLT with a healthier twist immediately.