Italian Panzanella Salad
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 15 minutes
A colorful salad combining chunks of day-old bread, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, Kalamata olives and freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, tossed with Organicville® Italian Vinaigrette & Marinade. The bread soaks up the flavors of the vegetables and the creamy dressing in this simple yet satisfying Italian-inspired dish.
family casual, family style, italian, salad
Italian, Vegetarian, Healthy, Easy
- 1 c. Day-Old Bread, cut into cubes
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers or 1 English Cucumber, sliced
- ¼ c. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. Kalamata Olives, Halved
- ¼ c. Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- ⅓ c. Organicville® Italian Vinaigrette & Marinade
- Fresh Basil Leaves, a handful
- ¼ tsp. Dried Oregano
- Arrange bread cubes, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives in a large bowl.
- Top with parmesan cheese, basil leaves, and dried oregano.
- Drizzle with 1/3 cup Litehouse Italian Vinaigrette & Marinade and gently toss to coat.
- Let salad marinate for 15-30 minutes before serving to allow bread to soften. Serve at room temperature.