Italian Dressed Potato Salad Recipe
SERVES 4-6 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
This potato salad recipe is a simple crowd-pleaser for any summer meal, tossed with tangy Organicville® Italian Dressing and fresh ingredients. It’s packed with red onions, artichokes, and arugula, and is able to be customized for any occasion. This side dish is easy to make and the perfect addition to any barbeque, dinner party or just on its own!
- 2 lbs baby yellow potatoes, halved
- Half of a red onion, minced
- 1 14.5 oz jar marinated artichokes, quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 4 oz jar sliced black olives
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup Organicville® Italian Dressing
- In a large pot, bring water to boil with a large pinch of salt. Rinse and slice the potatoes in half. Add potatoes to boiling water and simmer until fork tender (15-20 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water to cool the potatoes quickly.
- Drain both the marinated artichokes and black olives. Finely dice the red onion.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss with Organicville® Italian Dressing. Serve right away, or chill for 1 hour before serving.