Ranch Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
SERVES 8 | FINISH IN 40 minutes
Enjoy a tasty vegan and gluten-free appetizer with these Ranch Jalapeno Poppers! Filled with flavor and a kick of spice.
- 12 Jalapeños, halved and deseeded
- 8 oz. Vegan Cream Cheese
- ¼ c. Organicville® Non Dairy Ranch
- 2 tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- ¼ c. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ½ c. Shredded Vegan Cheddar Cheese, divided
- ½ c. Gluten Free Bread Crumbs, divided
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and inner membrane.
- Combine the cream cheese, ranch, nutritional yeast, parsley, ¼ cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Fill each pepper with cream cheese filling. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- For extra crispness, you can spray the filled peppers with olive oil or cooking spray before baking. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the peppers are soft and the top is golden.