Lentil Bolognese Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 35 minutes
- 1 c. dry French GreenLlentils (or brown lentils), cooked according to package directions
- 1 24oz. Jar Organicville Marinara
- 1 8oz. Box VeggieCraft Cauliflower Penne
- For topping: fresh basil, vegan or regular parmesan, red pepper flakes
- Cook the lentils according to package directions. Drain, then return to pot and add in marinara. Stir well and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the penne according to package directions.
- Top the cooked pasta with lentil Bolognese, parmesan, fresh basil and red pepper flakes.