Whole30® Cauliflower Crust Pizza
SERVES 1-2 | FINISH IN 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 Pound Frozen Cauliflower Rice, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Flax Eggs: 2 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed + 4 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseeds
- 3 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 4 Teaspoons Arrowroot Starch
- 2 Teaspoons Litehouse Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Litehouse Freeze Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Litehouse Freeze Dried Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Organicville Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Halved Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Thinly Sliced Yellow Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Sliced Jalapeno
- 1 Cup Spinach
- Make sure cauliflower is drained well. Squeeze dry with a towel to release as much moisture as possible.
- Make the flax eggs. Mix the 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed with the 4 tablespoons of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower rice with the flax eggs, ground flaxseeds, nutritional yeast, arrowroot starch, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and salt.
- Transfer to the parchment lined pan and form the mixture into a round crust that’s ¼” thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400ºF, until dry and golden. Use the parchment paper to flip the crust over, and bake again until the other side is nice and dry, 5-10 more minutes.
- Add the Organicville pizza sauce and desired vegetable toppings (except spinach). Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from the oven and top with the fresh spinach. Enjoy!