Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe
SERVES 4-6 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Mediterranean Pasta Salad! This simple pasta salad is perfect for picnics, potlucks and other gatherings where you need an easy, but healthy, recipe to share. Bow-tie pasta tossed with briny olives, protein-rich beans, artichoke hearts, cheese, greens and Organicville’s tangy Sun-dried Tomato and Garlic dressing.
- 12 oz. bow-tie pasta
- 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- 3/4 c. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. chopped spinach leaves (or other greens or micro greens)
- 1/2 c. Organicville® Sun-dried Tomato and Garlic Dressing
- Salt/pepper/red pepper flakes, as needed
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the bow-tie pasta and cook until just al dente, then drain and rinse to stop cooking. Let cool slightly.
- Toss cooked pasta with black olives, artichoke hearts, white beans, parmesan cheese, spinach or micro greens and Organicville® Sun-dried Tomato and Garlic Salad Dressing. Season to taste, as desired, with salt/pepper and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately!