Chicken Tenders Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
These easy chicken tenders are coated with an almond and coconut flour breading. They’re pan-seared until crispy and served with a “honey” mustard sauce. We use dates in place of honey to keep the recipe Whole30 friendly!
- 2 lb. boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- 1 c. Almond Flour
- 1/3 c. Almonds, ground
- 1/3 c. Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 c. Water
- 2 tbsp. Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1/3 c. Organicville® Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 c. Whole30 Approved Mayo
- 3 Medjool Dates, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes to soften
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- Slice chicken into small tenders.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, ground almonds, coconut flour, Italian seasoning, salt, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, water and oil.
- Coat each piece of chicken in egg, then dredge in flour mixture.
- Heat a large skillet to medium and add about 1 tbsp olive oil. Pan-sear tenders for 5-6 minutes on each side, watching carefully so they don’t burn, until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add all ingredients for honey mustard sauce to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve chicken with honey mustard sauce on the side.