Whole30 Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
SERVES 4-6 | FINISH IN 40 minutes
- 2 Pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 5 Teaspoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt, divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Cup Organicville Caesar dressing, divided
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, halved or quartered
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brush the chicken breasts with 2 teaspoons olive oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Let the chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
- Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice the sprouts.
- Add the sprouts to a large bowl and toss with the remaining 3 teaspoons of oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and the cayenne. Roast for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden, softened, and warm throughout.
- Transfer the sprouts back to a bowl and toss with ¼ cup of the Organicville Caesar dressing.
- Transfer to a platter and top with the chicken breast and hard-boiled eggs. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.